commons-user mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <>
Subject [VFS] Uploading a commons-vfs snapshot in the Apache Maven snapshot repository?
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 18:09:33 GMT
Hi there,

I've noticed that the latest snapshot of commons-vfs in the Apache maven
repo is old (dated 2005). Actually at that time it didn't support the "ram"
fs and I need this feature in my project.

Would it be possible to upload a recent snapshot version to the m1 and m2
repositories at Apache?

I've created 2 JIRA issues for this and I've even attached a Maven2 pom.xml

Let me know how we could proceed.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message