commons-user mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <>
Subject RE: [VFS] Why resolveFile API doesn't accepting URI ?
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:24:51 GMT

Ok, that's a good point. I believe it would still be possible for VFS to
transform an opaque URI object into an internal hierarchical layered URI,
but fine I now understand the point.

As I mentioned in my first mail, the reason I'm asking all these questions
is because I need to take the decision as to whether to use the URI class in
Cargo or a String object. From what you say I think a URI would still work
and I would call resolveFile() passing it myURI.toString().

Thanks for your help,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message