commons-user mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SCXML] nightly builds
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:05:06 GMT

> On 6/14/06, Breeze Meadow <flxia@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I am trying to locate the latest scxml builds but couldn't find it at:
> http://people.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-scxml/.
> >
> >  Does anybody know where it is now? Thanks in advance.
> >
> <snip/>
>
> Sorry about that, but it seems that none of the Commons component
> nightlies are available, so its unlikely to be a [scxml] specific
> issue.

Nope ... it's global because the Commons nightly builds use to run on my
desktop Linux system, which is in the process of being reinstalled.  This
really needs to happen on Apache infrastructure somewhere, but I haven't had
time to attempt finding a home and setting things up.

Craig

In the meantime, you can build [1] from source (it should be