commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <>
Subject Re: [scxml] nested if statements
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 06:16:48 GMT
On 6/28/06, Nestor Urquiza <> wrote:
> Hello guys, below a snippet of code where I am trying
> to use an if statement within another one.
> And if the nested if is moved to the same level of the
> first one no exception is thrown of course.
> Could anyone suggest how can I get the package to work
> with nested if statements?

Thats a bug, please file in JIRA:

I'm away for a couple of weeks, this will get fixed when I'm back. The
fix is straightforward, if you need it urgently -- treat <elseif> and
<else> as containers for other actions (just like <if> holds a list of
child actions) and modify oacs.model.If#execute(...) accordingly.

> Thanks!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message