commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] using schemas/xslt/xinclude to provide normalization
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 18:18:10 GMT
IMO, there is no denying that some of the things you list below add
value in terms of closing the loop for SCXML related development. In
Commons specifically, we tend to be vary of scope creep, so very
little of this, if at all any, will probably end up in Commons SCXML.

I believe there is a need for an additional community around SCXML,
which can be a little more accepting of the heterogeneous bits and
pieces that go into all facets of SCXML related development, from
Eclipse based editors and Rational plugins around state charts at the
modeling layer to various thin bridging APIs closer to many runtimes.
Perhaps if you are interested, and have some code to seed such a
project, it might be better to start a related project on sourceforge.
If you let me, I'd be happy to join in the fun there.

-Rahul