commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] Data() xpath and the syntax
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 20:15:54 GMT
On 5/30/06, Nestor Urquiza <nestoru@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sure that is exactly what I am trying to do with jexl
> developers. There is a clear need for jexl to support
> escaping since otherwise you cannot use the apostrophe
> within a string like in "I'm just trying to use
> apostrophe as punctuation mark" which right now fails
> while using jexl :-(

<snip/>

Thats not what I meant (address the code, not the developers). The
correct approach would be to open a JEXL enhancement request in JIRA
and post a follow up patch to be considered. At any rate, its a
non-trivial request, so I wouldn't expect anyone else to follow-up
quickly if I created such a ticket.

-Rahul