commons-user mailing list archives

From "Robert J. Carr" <rjc...@apl.washington.edu>
Subject Re: commons fileupload
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2006 16:10:09 GMT
Mike/Martin-

I will hook up a monitor (I'm familiar with tcpmon) but as I explained, it
seems to be beyond that point, as the file is written to disk correctly
when done automatically, but then written incorrectly when done manually
(or when referred to).

I've read about a file-writing size threshold, and perhaps this is
configurable?  As I also explained, the problem only seems to happen with
large files, when they are written to disk and pass this threshold.  Not
an ideal fix, but if I just move this threshold up considerably higher,
I'm guessing it would work, and would at least allow me to see something
different.

I'll try that, and attach the moitor, and report my results.  Thanks for
the time.

Robert