commons-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste.Bi...@alcatel.fr
Subject Read XML with Betwixt
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 08:50:34 GMT
Hello,

I am new to Betwixt and I have the following problem.
I have the following MyBean class :
public class MyBean
{
        private String str;
        private String[] arrayOfElement;

        public String getStr()
        {
                return str;
        }

        public void setStr(String str)
        {
                this.str = str;
        }

        public String[] getArrayOfElement()
        {
                return arrayOfElement;
        }

        public void setArrayOfElement(String[] arrayOfElement)
        {
                this.arrayOfElement = arrayOfElement;
        }
}

You notice that there is not add method to add an element in
arrayOfElement attribute.
It is because this bean is generated by another utility and I can not add
new methods.
So this bean is not modifiable and only has these methods.

Now I have the following XML file that I want to read using Betwixt :
<MyBean>
        <str>toto</str>
        <element>elt1</element>
        <element>elt2</element>
</MyBean>

So how can I manage the fact that there are many <element> tags but no add
method in MyBean class ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Jean-Baptiste