commons-user mailing list archives

Subject Read XML with Betwixt
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 08:50:34 GMT

I am new to Betwixt and I have the following problem.
I have the following MyBean class :
public class MyBean
        private String str;
        private String[] arrayOfElement;
        public String getStr()
                return str;

        public void setStr(String str)
                this.str = str;

        public String[] getArrayOfElement()
                return arrayOfElement;

        public void setArrayOfElement(String[] arrayOfElement)
                this.arrayOfElement = arrayOfElement;

You notice that there is not add method to add an element in
arrayOfElement attribute.
It is because this bean is generated by another utility and I can not add
new methods.
So this bean is not modifiable and only has these methods.

Now I have the following XML file that I want to read using Betwixt :

So how can I manage the fact that there are many <element> tags but no add
method in MyBean class ?

Thanks a lot for your help.