commons-user mailing list archives

From Rishikesh.Mall...@atradius.com
Subject RE: [Commons Configuration] Next version?
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 13:37:48 GMT
Thanks Oliver that was helpful.

-----Original Message-----
From: Oliver Heger [mailto:oliver.heger@oliver-heger.de]
Sent: 08 June 2006 21:15
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [Commons Configuration] Next version?

Rishikesh.Mallesh@atradius.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does somebody in the group know when the next version of commons
> configuration is being released?
>
> Cheers
> Rishi

A new release has not been discussed yet. However since 1.2 a lot of
work has been done that would justify a new release.

What I would like to finish before a new release is the enhancement of
the interpolation features. But for this we depend on some new classes
of Commons Lang, which has to be released first. But AFAIK there is
currently work in progress to get a new release of Commons Lang out.

Sorry, can't be more specific.

Oliver

This message is intended for the addressee or its representative only.
Any form of unauthorized use, publication, reproduction, copying or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail message and its contents,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and
all its attachments subsequently.