commons-user mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] filename upper/lower case issue for uploaded files
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 06:56:32 GMT
The vote on Version 1.1.1 of Commons FileUpload (which includes the
fix for this issue) has just passed - so we should see an official
release soon.

http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-dev%40jakarta.apache.org/msg80800.html

You can download and try out the "release candidate" for version 1.1.1 here:

http://people.apache.org/~bayard/fileupload/distributions/

...or wait for the official release of 1.1.1

Niall