commons-user mailing list archives

From "Venkat Narayana, Noida" <vnaray...@hcl.in>
Subject [commons-lang] seek information regarding commons-lang package
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 05:34:10 GMT

Dear Members,

    we are using Commons-lang version 2.0 in our project. Recently my management took a decision
to migrate the application from websphere 4.0 to websphere 6.0. I have a few queries regarding
the compatabily of the Commons-lang freeware on the new platform. could you please provide
this information?

1.Is Commons-lang version 2.0  compatible with websphere6.0 or JDK 1.4 or J2EE 1.4?

2. Do you provide commercial support for this version of Commons-lang . or else can you give
me the details of any third party that provide commercial support for this version of Commons-lang
.

3. Can you provide information on the user base for this freeware. or any website links where
I can get the information.

4. If we have any problem regarding Commons-lang version 2.0 dependancies issues can we contact
you?

Please reply ASAP

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat