commons-user mailing list archives

From Rizwan Merchant <rizwan.merch...@sysconet.ca>
Subject FTPClient works on Windows, not on FC4
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 04:10:53 GMT
Hi,
I have an application that uses the FTPClient class to connect to a
server and download some files. This application is being developed on a
Windows box and it works fine from there.

But when I port the application to a Fedora Core 4 env, it seems to not
work. FTPClient lets the application log in and move around in the
directory structure, but when the listFiles() command is invoked, the
length of the array is 0 (ie as if there are no files in the directory).
I am certain there are files in that directory (and it shows when
running the application on a Windows env).

Could anyone tell me what the problem could be here??
Thanks,
-Riz.