commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [Commons Configuration] Next version?
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 20:15:06 GMT
Rishikesh.Mallesh@atradius.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does somebody in the group know when the next version of commons
> configuration is being released?
>
> Cheers
> Rishi

A new release has not been discussed yet. However since 1.2 a lot of
work has been done that would justify a new release.

What I would like to finish before a new release is the enhancement of
the interpolation features. But for this we depend on some new classes
of Commons Lang, which has to be released first. But AFAIK there is
currently work in progress to get a new release of Commons Lang out.

Sorry, can't be more specific.

Oliver