commons-user mailing list archives

From Jan du Toit <jan.du.t...@decisionworx.com>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] filename upper/lower case issue for uploaded files
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 06:09:53 GMT
Hi.

I'm trying to download a version of FileUpload that contains the fix for
the upper/lower case issue.
It seems as if there is no nightly builds at the link given on the website.
http://people.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-fileupload/

I am also unable to checkout the latest version FileUpload from
svn.apache.org
Can somebody please provide me with a link to download a version that
contains the patch for this issue.

Thank you very much.
Regards, Jan.