commons-user mailing list archives

From "hrjk" <>
Subject Re: [commons vfs]: Handling large packages, memory error
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 14:25:04 GMT

Things are looking even more interesting. The error (Java Heap Size)
occurs while reading a zip package with a LOT of files. Zip package size
is ~150Mb.

However, this error does not occur, when we're developing through Eclipse
3.1.2. But as soon as we shift to running client on JRE 1.5.0_03, we get
the error.

Any ideas?