commons-user mailing list archives

From shiv shankar <shiva_...@yahoo.com>
Subject To diable commons-logging.
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:45:12 GMT
Hello All,

I want to diable commons-logging which being used by
httpclient api.

I am http clent api in a applet to send multipart
request, to a servlet.

I am getting java.security.AccessControleException

If there is the commos-logging.propeties to be
written, where it should be placed..

Below is the applet and the exception I am getting. I
have signed this applet.
public class FileStreamApplet extends Applet {

public void init() {

   try {
String targetURL = "http://localhost:8080/echo/echo";
			System.out.println("Sending the file.......1111");
			PostMethod filePost = new PostMethod(targetURL);
			System.out.println("Sending the file.......");*/
		}
		catch(Exception e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		}

	}
}

Exception ******************
Sending the file.......1111
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.<clinit>(HttpMethodBase.java:102)
	at FileStreamApplet.init(FileStreamApplet.java:24)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.security.AccessControlException:
access denied (java.util.PropertyPermission
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.HashtableImpl
read)
	at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown
Source)
	at
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Unknown
Source)
	at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(Unknown
Source)
	at
java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPropertyAccess(Unknown
Source)
	at java.lang.System.getProperty(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.createFactoryStore(LogFactory.java:320)
	at
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.<clinit>(LogFactory.java:1725)
	... 4 more

Thanks in advance

R.Shiv Shankar