commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] using schemas/xslt/xinclude to provide normalization
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 19:04:59 GMT
You are absolutely right and I would like to
open/contribute to any of those projects for sure.

Right now my time is very limited though and I could
not convince my bosses to open this endeavour as open
source (which was my will).

Yes, of course if  projects like the ones you mention
below are openned in the future and anyone here knows
about them let us all know since at least I am
interesting in contribuiting as well.

And just FYI at least for what I am looking for seems
like  Xerlin is a good one [1]. Could you take a look?
I saw some posts about the developers not answering
anymore ... maybe we could take over ;-)

Thanks!
[1] http://www.xerlin.org/