commons-user mailing list archives

From David <achepat...@yahoo.es>
Subject [CLI]: Can have two group options with an option with the same shortname?
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 13:34:03 GMT
Dear members,

  I have two group options appended to my main group option of my parser. Let's say -report
group option and -process group option. On both I would like to define the option -date, but
I don't know how to distinguish each case when invoking:

  line.hasOption("-date");

  is there any way to specifically say, I just want to know if has option -date from group
option -report?

  Thansk in advance,

  David

  Note: I am using CLI2