commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] using schemas/xslt/xinclude to provide normalization
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 06:20:54 GMT
Just in case the following steps help a little bit to
fire some ideas ;-) I know this is not really and
directly scxml related but since having a settings xml
file holding all the configuration together with an
scxml holding rules for behavior I feel like a
necessity to have a too like this:

1)xml editor that shows in user friendly format (
ideally web form ) a
given xml file.
2)Allow xml chunk reuse. For example using XInclude or
any other technique it should be able to handle an
scenario of bookstores and libraries
xml files that include books nodes which are uniques.
If from one file
a given book is updated the books.xml chunk should be
updated and so appear updated in any single
occurrence.
3)Be webdav aware to use it for distributed/concurrent
edition.
4)Include Delta-V or any versioning system
integration.