commons-user mailing list archives

From "Todd Wells" <todd.we...@theplatform.com>
Subject Where to download procrun.exe?
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 23:54:55 GMT
Maybe I'm dense, but I'm having a difficult time locating procrun.exe.

This page http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/daemon/procrun.html talks
all about the usage.  No download here that I can see.

If I go to the "Native binaries" link in the left column under "Commons
Daemon" it takes me to this page
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/daemon/binaries.html, where it says
under the heading "what to do to get the executable," " The procrun.exe
has to be installed as a service. (See procrun
<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/daemon/procrun.html>  for more
information.)"  Which links back to the first page I mentioned
(procrun.html).  Dizzy yet?

Also on the binaries.html page, there is a "binaries" link that links to
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/commons/daemon/binaries/ but I can't
locate procrun in the files listed at that location, either in the
tarballs, or in the versioned subdirectories, which only list unix
flavors.

So where exactly do I find it?