commons-user mailing list archives

From "Todd Wells" <>
Subject Where to download procrun.exe?
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 23:54:55 GMT
Maybe I'm dense, but I'm having a difficult time locating procrun.exe.
This page talks
all about the usage.  No download here that I can see.
If I go to the "Native binaries" link in the left column under "Commons
Daemon" it takes me to this page, where it says
under the heading "what to do to get the executable," " The procrun.exe
has to be installed as a service. (See procrun
<>  for more
information.)"  Which links back to the first page I mentioned
(procrun.html).  Dizzy yet?

Also on the binaries.html page, there is a "binaries" link that links to but I can't
locate procrun in the files listed at that location, either in the
tarballs, or in the versioned subdirectories, which only list unix

So where exactly do I find it?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message