commons-user mailing list archives

From "hrjk" <har...@zeniitti.net>
Subject Re: [commons vfs]: Handling large packages, memory error
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 14:11:43 GMT
Hi.

We've found the problem. The error message was somewhat misleading. It
seems that the extracted zip package contained too long directory paths
for even WinZip to handle. So basically extracting this package to too
deep directory structure would cause the heap size exception.

Thanks for your help.

BR,
-hrjk