commons-user mailing list archives

From "Tejas Bavishi" <tejas.bavi...@patni.com>
Subject [commons-dbUtils] setting NULL parameter
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 07:21:20 GMT
Hi

I am using QueryRunner class and update method. I am passing SQL query,
connection object and parameter object array to this method. I want to know
how NULL can be set in the SQL query for NULL values.

Thanks & regards
Tejas

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.