commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Wiki
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 21:56:07 GMT
On 5/8/06, Fasih <> wrote:
> Hi
> I guess contributing to the Wiki is the least we can do ;)
> I dont see a section to add what I am doing. Is it OK to add a new section
> called "SCXML Patterns" or something? I guess putting it in FAQ will make it
> bulky!! Suggestions?

Ofcourse, the wiki is open to everyone. Personally, I'd like to see
some organization when pages are added. I suggest adding a "Tutorials"
(or whatever name you like) section to SCXML/HomePage, similar to this
example page:

where the Tutorials link leads to:

Note that the leading front slashes are used to give the
"parent-child" organization to the wiki pages. Happy wiki'ing.

> +Fasih

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message