commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] some ways for storing the states, transitions and any hierarchical structure
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 20:56:23 GMT
While there may be subscribers to this list that are quite familiar
with hibernate, I'd also suggest asking (the question below) on the
hibernate lists since this seems more appropriate there.

But I imagine this to be of interest to [scxml] users (it certainly is
to me), so if you do get things set up the way you want with hibernate
and are so inclined, please feel free to add a page to our wiki [1] so
it becomes commons knowledge.

Thanks,
-Rahul

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/SCXML/HomePage