commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Spring Integration
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 04:41:08 GMT
Modified email subject to better match Commons conventions (square brackets) ...

On 5/1/06, THOMAS, JAYANT (SBCSI) <jt8437@att.com> wrote:
> Thanks Rahul for your reply,Yes absolutely, Iam interested in
> integrating with the Spring MVC/Spring Webflow similar to the
> implementatin you did for Shale, Yes, I will post a road map, As soon as
> I get a good understanding of how we can fit SCXML with the Spring
> framework. I believe Spring 2.0 may be a good candidate to integrate
> with.

<snip/>

Sounds good, looking forward to your suggestions.

Couple of generic comments on the process (apologies if this is all
too obvious):

 * Please do not wait for a complete roadmap, it is perfectly fine to
have gaping holes in a proposal as open or undecided issues, as
against having all answers upfront -- i.e. best to get it in front of
others sooner.
 * Please do not hesitate to ask related questions about Commons SCXML
here, that will also keep the rest of us in the loop (I'm keen on
joining in the fun as and when I can).

Thanks,
-Rahul