commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] adding an xml to the datamodel
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 04:37:44 GMT
On 4/30/06, Nestor Urquiza <nestoru@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I finally got it ;-) and you said it already, the
> datamodel is there in memory holding everything, not
> only the special <datamodel> tag defined in the scxml
> specs but also the context attached to the executor.
>
> So I was missing two lines in my addDataToModel()
> below
>
> Node node = d.getNode();
> rootCtx.set("bubp", node);

<snip/>

Or (for the sake of the mailing list archives), if you want to inject
data (the earlier approach), replace the two lines above by:

d.setName("bubp");
scxml.getDatamodel().addData(d);

i.e. need to explicitly set the name which will be used to refer to
the <data> in expressions later.

Thanks for filing the related documentation bug 39450, will get to it
in a day or two.

-Rahul