commons-user mailing list archives

From dmjo...@pnc.com
Subject [commons-validator] dtd help
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 21:26:47 GMT

Currently, our validator xml files point to
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dtds/validator_1_2_0.dtd in the doctype
of the XML files.  Unfortunately, this means that, if something goes wrong
with the Jakarta site, our applications cannot be restarted as validator
will not allow the app to continue loading or allow it to work without the
validation.

What I would like to know is if anyone has found a way to tell validator to
look in the EAR file that it's running under (classpath? classloader?) to
find the dtd to use for the XML validation?

Thanks!

Derek

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to you, you have
no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender.
Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender. This message may contain an advertisement
of a product or service and thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under
US Law. PNCís postal address is 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. If you do not wish
to receive any additional advertising or promotional messages from PNC at this e-mail address,
click here to Unsubscribe. https://pnc.p.delivery.net/m/u/pnc/uni/p.asp By unsubscribing to
this message, you will be unsubscribed from all advertising or promotional messages from PNC.
Removing your e-mail address from this mailing list will not affect your subscription to alerts,
e-newsletters or account servicing e-mails..