commons-user mailing list archives

From "Henrik Rouyer-Johnsen" <volumehig...@gmail.com>
Subject HtmlEmail and attachments
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 13:06:16 GMT
Hi!

I can't figure this out, although I'm sure it is fairly easy:

I have an HtmlEmail object that I want to make an attachment to. My
attachment is a file stored in the database, so at the time I am creating
this mail this is an java.sql.Blob (which I can convert to whatever of
course). (Naturally I also have the original filename, contenttype and
filesize). I want to attach this object to the mail without storing the blob
as physical file first. I just can't seem to find how to do this!

Anyone?

Thanks,

          Henrik