commons-user mailing list archives

From "Vivek Mittal" <apa...@vivekmittal.org>
Subject [fileupload] empty List on calling parseRequest(request)
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 08:09:03 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to write a JSR-168 Portlet on the IBM WebSphere Portal
using the commons-fileupload, but having some problems.  The FAQ
mentions that it could be because the input stream has already been
consumed by something earlier.  I could not find a Search function in
the mailing list archive, so I don't know if this has already been
answered.

I am using a Generic JSR 168 Portlet and all my code is in the
processAction(ActionRequest, ActionResponse) method, so I don't know
what could be consuming the stream.

Can anyone help me with this problem.

Cheers,
Vivek