commons-user mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Validator - different resource bundle
Date Sat, 13 May 2006 11:18:28 GMT
I answered this on the struts user list. Validator doesn't have
anything to do with resolving the messages - so although you can
configure it for different bundles - its actually struts that takes
note of those config options and resolves the message.

Niall

On 5/12/06, Jadeler <jakim8915@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> Im having difficulty trying to get a key from a different resource bundle instead of
ApplicationResource in Struts.  Pls advice on how I can retrieve different keys from different
resource bundle in the Validator framework.  I've updgrade to Validator 1.3.0.

Rules Configuration 1.3.0//EN" "http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dtds/validator_1_3_0.dtd">