commons-user mailing list archives

From "s[e]th & h[o]lth" <seth.ho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [commons-net] Correcting a bug into org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 23:04:03 GMT
I'm agree with you and i think that it's sound like a bug but it seems to
depend on the FTP's server implementation.
The solution i took to solve this problem is :
To list a directory, it's easier to CWD in this directory and then LIST
files than LISTing files directly for this directory.
What do you think ?