commons-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Peter <>
Subject Re: [configuration] XMLConfiguration and ConfigurationFactory
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 22:03:20 GMT
thank you oliver. i didn't notice that my first post made it to the list
- the mailarchive isn't the fastest (i wasn't subscribed at that time)
gmane works better.

Oliver Heger wrote:
> The CompositeConfiguration you obtain from a ConfigurationFactory simply
> passes the keys of the getter methods you call to the contained
> configurations. If these are XMLConfigurations, they will understand the
> extended syntax as described in the tutorial. So there is no need to do
> something special. But maybe I don't fully understand your use case?

what i try to do is:

iterate over all 'source'-nodes and read their children.
i can't see the wood for the trees.
thanx. thomas

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: