commons-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Cummings" <Kevin.Cummi...@cs.oag.state.tx.us>
Subject Need help processing multipart data in client application.
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 18:37:34 GMT
I'm hoping someone can help me with a problem I'm having. I have a
servlet that I've written that processes POST requests and responds with
a multipart response. My response data looks like:

----------------------10af66014d5

127709384793
----------------------10af66014d5

10731
----------------------10af66014d5

<zip-file contents>
----------------------10af66014d5--

Now, my problem is how can I process this response in my client that
makes the request to the servlet. All of the examples I've seen only
work with a ServletRequest object which I don't have because my servlet
is only responsible for responding to the request and sending the data
back. Are there any existing libraries that will let me process a
multipart response as opposed to a multipart request?

Thanks!

Kevin Cummings
IT/Systems Development
Child Support Division