commons-user mailing list archives

From "Gibbs, Philip \(Robert Half\)" <gi...@jea.com>
Subject DBCP Question
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 16:14:00 GMT
Apologies for perhaps sending this to the wrong group.  If you know the
appropriate group perhaps you could forward this to it.

I am using the 'PoolingDataSource' and am successfully getting a
connection to the DB.

However, the Select statements I'm using are utilizing 'database links'
in the table naming - eg;

SELECT * FROM PROJECT some_link_name A, WORK_ORDER some_link_name B
WHERE .....

If I submit this query as is, I get a 'Statement not properly ended'
error.  If I remove the link names it works fine.

The question is, does the DBCP datasource support the use of these link
names.

The DB is Oracle 9.

Thanks...

Regards,