commons-user mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DONE] Re: Bugzilla->Jira migration
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 17:04:36 GMT
Keeping -user on this as it's an important question (that's covered on
the ASF Jira front page :) ).

"Some projects were migrated here from Bugzilla. If you had a Bugzilla
account, log in using your email address as username. You will need to
have a new password mailed to you. You can search for issues by their
old Bugzilla ID in the portlet below."

The importer uses email addresses to match accounts; if it can't find
a matching email address it makes a new account based on that address.
We had about a thousand user's in the commons bugzilla migration and
800 or so were matched.

Hen