commons-user mailing list archives

From Jadeler <jakim8...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Validator - different resource bundle
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 18:47:50 GMT
Im having difficulty trying to get a key from a different resource bundle instead of ApplicationResource
in Struts.  Pls advice on how I can retrieve different keys from different resource bundle
in the Validator framework.  I've updgrade to Validator 1.3.0.

I've pasted my validation.xml file.  I did not change the validation-rules.xml.

<!DOCTYPE form-validation PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Commons Validator
Rules Configuration 1.3.0//EN" "http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dtds/validator_1_3_0.dtd">
<form-validation>
    <global>
        <constant>
            <constant-name>globalVarName</constant-name>
            <constant-value>globalVarValue</constant-value>
        </constant>
    </global>

    <formset>
        <constant>
            <constant-name>formsetVarName</constant-name>
            <constant-value>formsetVarValue</constant-value>
        </constant>

        <form name="searchForm">
            <field property="policyPrefix" depends="required">
                <arg position="0" name="required" key="key.test" bundle="searchBundle"/>
            </field>
        </form>
    </formset>
</form-validation>