commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] Spring Web Flow
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 21:57:15 GMT
In fact Spring is a POJO approach and so it is SCXML.
SCXML is just solving one of the features needed by
Spring following a proposed W3C standard so I really
see Spring using commons-scxml in the near future for
sure.

I by myself have been specifying a State Oriented
Business Protocol for my company and my company uses a
custom servlet Engine. I have been using then POJO as
well and I do not consider myself been reinventing the
wheel just because I did not use Spring for anything
so far.

I am just I think keeping things as simple as
possible. maybe my next step would be to use Spring
framework for the front end some day if I definetely
have to use my own backend,
Thanks guys!,
Nestor