commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] some ways for storing the states, transitions and any hierarchical structure
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 21:47:01 GMT
Yes I will keep you posted and in fact I am evaluating
to use iBATIC (I posted the question to javaranch,
iBATIC and Hibernate forums) because seems like iBATIC
creates columns per fields from objects which makes
the reporting easy if the way of storing is
consistent.

However I really think that mysql 5.0 option is still
a good one. I will wait for responses from the rest of
the forums and I will be back with whatever approach I
fillow and the results of course.

Thanks

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/SCXML/HomePage