commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] is there a way to allow an event in all states and just keep in the state?
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 02:30:56 GMT
thanks first of all for the reply, then my concrete
example is a system that is accepting services request
from remote clients. Must of the requests would be
accepted if the client is in the proper state to
accept them which translates to having in the scxml
file the "event" attribute available for the current
state.

There are events however that are available for every
state in the system ... in other words no special
state is needed to authorize the event to be
triggered. For those events you can add a node inside
every state in your scxml file and I am wondering if
there is a better way of doing this.

Parallel states maybe are a solution given a parallel
state that can be defined as the same level as the
IDDLE one meaning that the system could be in an
IDDLE2 parallel state from which all the requests or
events are accepted.

I will give this configuration a try and I will be
back to you. I guess I got what you mean.

Nestor