commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject [scxml] is there a way to allow an event in all states and just keep in the state?
Date Sun, 07 May 2006 18:33:38 GMT
Hello all,
There are some http calls that my system can accept
(and so events that would be send automatically to the
SCXML Engine).

Those events are valid for any single state so one
solution is to define them in all states and manage to
stay in the given state if the event is triggered.

I am wondering if there is some mechanism to simplifly
so much typing ... maybe regex ;-)

Hope to hear some ideas back. Thanks guys!,
Nestor