commons-user mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: .betwixt file ignored
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 19:18:51 GMT
Hi Marcos,

I'm definitely using .betwixt files in a project at work, and they work
fine for me. I used the "Getting Started" page you referred to (and the
example java code linked from that page) and it all worked fine.

You don't say whether you are using BeanReader or BeanWriter. If
BeanReader, then have you called the "registerBeanClass" method as shown
in the example code?

Regards,

Simon