commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [betwixt] className for String, Integer?
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 19:01:24 GMT
On Sat, 2006-04-29 at 14:51 -0500, Michael Gardner wrote:
> I've un-suppressed the className attribute for all beans, but it doesn't
> seem to get outputted for Strings and Integers (presumably because those are
> handled specially, not being true beans).

yep: mapped to simple rather than complex xml types

> How can I get betwixt to use className for these, too?

a good question and i need some more information  :)

could you describe a bit more about you particular use case?

(it would be great if you could contribute a unit test demonstrating
your use case for use in the code base: please use bugzilla since this
list strips most attachments)

- robert