commons-user mailing list archives

From "Michiel Kalkman" <michielgkalk...@gmail.com>
Subject [Configuration]: Hierarchical configurations ?
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:37:16 GMT
Hi,
I now have a configuration 'configuration1.xml' like

<configuration>
  <xml fileName="SampleConfiguratie.xml"/>
</configuration>

Which gives me - with the following code - the keys/values provided in
SampleConfiguratie.xml:

final ConfigurationFactory configurationFactory = new
ConfigurationFactory();
configurationFactory.setConfigurationURL(...)
configuration=configurationFactory.getConfiguration();

Is it possible to create a second configuration configuration that refers to
the first ('configuration1.xml'), like:

<configuration>
  <configuration fileName="configuration1.xml"/>
</configuration>

and still get the same keys/values after getConfiguration() ?

Thanks for any replies,
Michiel