commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <>
Subject Re: [scxml] where the schema will be hosted?
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006 17:42:43 GMT
On 4/23/06, Nestor Urquiza <> wrote:
> Hello guys,
> For my custom project/usecase I included the schema
> [1] in my scxml file pointing to a local url. I am
> planning to deploy my application in our development
> servers maybe tomorrow so I am wondering if I have to
> store it in my web server or there is a plan to have
> the schema hosted in a W3C url.
> Maybe this is a question for W3C but also since this
> is still a working draft some of you maybe aware about
> how it works and W3C is not going to put an available
> url while SCXML is part of a working draft.

Yes, the correct place to host this is the W3C. Probably a good
question to ask on the related list there.

 * The W3C URL will be available once the WD becomes a candidate rec.
 * The schema might also be included in the ASF repository at a later
point, since the W3C license is one of the compatible licenses with
ASLv2. This will be useful for schema-based validation done by the
Commons SCXML implementation etc.

Ofcourse, this won't happen as early as tomorrow, so you'll probably
have to settle on a self-sufficient solution for now.

> Thanks,
> Nestor
> [1]

To unsubscribe, e-mail: