commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] uml2bpel cool, but what about csxml2bpel?
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:22:54 GMT
On 4/6/06, Nestor Urquiza <nestoru@yahoo.com> wrote:
<snip/>

> You are right I should have started a new thred to
> request to you mainly as we already said the plugin
> and the available mdl files.

<snap/>

Ping.

I've uploaded the state machine diagrams in my home directory [1] --
grab CommonsSCXMLUsecases.zip -- as I had mentioned before I use
Rational, so you will either need the Modeler or the Software
Architect (v 6.0 or up) to pull in the model (import using project
interchange format, should be straightforward).

I'm sure such diagrams can be generated using a plethora of other
softwares as well. As an update, I'm also checking on the plugin
front, no news there yet -- will ping again when there is (the plugin
is also Rational specific).

-Rahul

[1] http://people.apache.org/~rahul/