commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <>
Subject Re: [SCXML] ordering of transitions
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 06:11:05 GMT
On 4/8/06, Mike Sparr - <> wrote:
> Oddly enough, the send event was choice and it never got to choice and
> executed menu, or both?  The log showed error with two states, comma
> delimited [logged_in, logged_off] ...
> I had some demos to present so I didn't want to compromize our app so I'm
> still running off old snapshot - could be old behavior.  I'll follow the
> links in your other response and update our version this week and report odd
> behavior if any.

Sure, makes sense to hold on to the old snapshot in that case. The
demo powers that be need to be happy. Again, a complete test case will
be of much help, I did not understand the issue with the snippet you
posted earlier.

> No memory issues, just a concern. EL functionality desired and yes I tried
> substringAfter().  I will definitely add feature request to upgrade the EL
> package as the behavior you describe would be fantastic, especially for our
> use-case.  I'll be kicking off another phase of product development soon and
> will update our base and build out accordingly.  This phase adding JAAS
> security for RDBMS/LDAP auth, Caching, XML Configuration, Hot
> Deploy/Performance mode in P1 and other bits in P2, P3.
> No marketing materials yet but if I send off demo URL and script, could you
> perhaps UML SC model it for USE-CASE you can publish.  I should have that
> ready next week.  Thanks for the other pointers and once I fully engage this
> coming week, I'll make a shopping list in bugzilla.  :)

TIA. Usecases are good, we're always looking to publish more usecases.
Folks often ask - so who uses this stuff? Usecases become the answers

> We are setting up new office/dev env.  Workstations on running Win XP Pro w/
> Apache 2, JDK5, Tomcat, etc.  Setting up central dev and wondering best
> suggested combination?  Subversion / Bugzilla (linux RHEL box) and then Win
> clients on workstations?  Input appreciated.

This is probably OT for this mailing list, plus I'm mostly in a user's
capacity for many of the listed things, so somewhat inappropriate for
me to comment on that.

> Cheers,
> Mike

To unsubscribe, e-mail: