commons-user mailing list archives

From harjinder.tak...@tcs.com
Subject [Fileupload] Problems with Tomcat 5.0.28/ JRE 1.5
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 04:21:01 GMT
I have been using commons-fileupload1.1.jar with Tomcat 4.1.3.1 and
JRE1.4.2 and everything works fine
We recently migrated to tomcat 5.0.28 and JRE 1.5.0
In the case of any error when uploading files (upload path not resolving
to a folder etc), the servlet returns an appropriate
error but when the upload is successful and the file is saved on the
server the servlet does not return SC_OK
(It does not return anything at all) and the client times out.
The link to Tomcat bugs on commons-fileupload homepage does not seem to
work
If anybody has done a similar migration, were there any changes that had
to be made to the code/ server
configuration etc.

Regards
Harjinder Singh Takher

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail
message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete
the message and any attachments. Thank you