commons-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Barnes" <Jeff.Bar...@codesic.com>
Subject RE: Dependencies needed
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 21:43:16 GMT
Never mind. I found the wiki at http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/Net/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

Pardon my complaint. But separating dependencies from standalone jars? That's just not right.

Jeff

________________________________

From: Jeff Barnes [mailto:Jeff.Barnes@codesic.com]
Sent: Wed 4/5/2006 2:37 PM
To: commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Dependencies needed

I need the following dependencies to be satisfied before I can use commons net 1.4.1

import org.apache.oro.text.regex.MalformedPatternException;
import org.apache.oro.text.regex.MatchResult;
import org.apache.oro.text.regex.Pattern;
import org.apache.oro.text.regex.PatternMatcher;
import org.apache.oro.text.regex.Perl5Compiler;
import org.apache.oro.text.regex.Perl5Matcher;

They weren't provided with the binaries I downloaded so I get runtime errors. Can someone
help me fix this problem?

Many thanks.

Jeff Barnes