commons-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Sparr - www.goomzee.com" <m...@goomzee.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] ordering of transitions
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 05:46:30 GMT
Oddly enough, the send event was choice and it never got to choice and
executed menu, or both?  The log showed error with two states, comma
delimited [logged_in, logged_off] ...

I had some demos to present so I didn't want to compromize our app so I'm
still running off old snapshot - could be old behavior.  I'll follow the
links in your other response and update our version this week and report odd
behavior if any.

No memory issues, just a concern.  EL functionality desired and yes I tried
substringAfter().  I will definitely add feature request to upgrade the EL
package as the behavior you describe would be fantastic, especially for our
use-case.  I'll be kicking off another phase of product development soon and
will update our base and build out accordingly.  This phase adding JAAS
security for RDBMS/LDAP auth, Caching, XML Configuration, Hot
Deploy/Performance mode in P1 and other bits in P2, P3.

No marketing materials yet but if I send off demo URL and script, could you
perhaps UML SC model it for USE-CASE you can publish.  I should have that
ready next week.  Thanks for the other pointers and once I fully engage this
coming week, I'll make a shopping list in bugzilla.  :)

We are setting up new office/dev env.  Workstations on running Win XP Pro w/
Apache 2, JDK5, Tomcat, etc.  Setting up central dev and wondering best
suggested combination?  Subversion / Bugzilla (linux RHEL box) and then Win
clients on workstations?  Input appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike