commons-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Sparr - www.goomzee.com" <m...@goomzee.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] uml2bpel cool, but what about csxml2bpel?
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 15:35:35 GMT
Hey Rahul,

Do I have to update my version (december snapshot) and implement <datamodel>
to set global application variables?  I would like to set variables that all
states/transitions can access and <assign> or cond="${var}".  I got it to
work by declaring vars WITHIN the transition and passing in namelist for
SEND..

See my other post about variable scoping.  Help appreciated.

Rgds,

Mike